The official hotel for Convergence 26 is the gorgeous, spacious, well-appointed, river-adjacent Galt House.
Convergence 26 room booking for the Galt House Hotel is now immediately available. West Tower deluxe rooms (two queen beds or one king bed) are $159, and East Tower executive suites (two queen beds and a separate living room with sofa bed, dining table, mini-fridge, and wet bar) are $189.
A waterfront suite version of the West Tower room is also available for $209.
The block ranges from Friday to Monday, but for those who’d prefer to spend more time with us, we’ve also arranged for these discounted rates to be honored for guests within our block for the three days pre and post. Feel free to check in as early as Tuesday, if that’s your pleasure. If the room type on the date range you’re seeking does not appear on Passkey (if for example, you’d like to check in early and leave late), please contact us so that we can have that immediately added. Not all available rooms are readily blocked for dates outside of the officially-official Convergence event dates, and while we’ll be keeping an eye on the room block status in the effort to preempt things temporarily getting filled, please feel free to reach out to us right away if you encounter any difficulties. https://book.passkey.com/go/Convergence26
Galt House: West Tower Deluxe Rooms
Galt House: East Tower Executive Suites
Galt House: Waterfront Suite
Galt House: Conservatory
- Complimentary wireless internet in the guest rooms and public areas of the hotel
- Complimentary use of Club 360° Fitness Center (18th Floor, East Tower), which features a panoramic view of the river, and outdoor pool (3rd Floor, West Tower)
- Xhale Salon ~ Spa (17th Floor, East Tower)
- Retail Row — five local boutique shops (3rd Floor, West Tower)
- Seven different restaurants and lounges located within the towers and Conservatory—including the brand new Walker's Exchange brasserie and the newly-renovated Jockey Silks Bourbon Bar
- Various comfortable public areas in which to casually gather, including the Conservatory (the bridge connecting the towers) and the newly-renovated lobby lounges
- Concierge service and in-room dining
- An artist in residence program; feel free to visit the artist’s studio in the main corridor of the hotel.
This hotel is four miles (a nine-minute drive) from the venue, Art Sanctuary, and is within short walking distance of dozens of restaurants. (Yelp returns 165 results for restaurants within one mile of the hotel, about sixty of which have weekend hours; it’s downtown.) It’s also within walking distance of Louisville’s Museum Row.